Ask me why I stay strong
[html]
WC: 340 OOC: Same here >.< And we can end this in a few posts Smile

Eclipse smiled at Anu and nodded, “I do that, I dry some too because they last far longer that way and give a nice taste when dried. The pack does have vegetables and stuff, I think mostly for the horses and animals that live there.” Eclipse said, wagging her tail at the thought of it all. Grace came over at the mention of her name, her large ears perked forward and she lipped at Eclipse’s shoulder. Eclipse gave a kind push to the horse’s head and motioned her off.

The girl brightened a little at the mention of the orchard; “I visited there once when I was a pup, I think my mom got mad at me for running off, I never did get to see the fruit it bore, not in these lands at least.” She said, her mind remembering when she was rather young and got away from her parents... once again. Eclipse had been good at that, finding ways out of her house and the worried looks on her parents face. She had wanderlust at the beginning she thought as she looked over at Anu and nodded; “I see, yeah, I have some potted plants, they thrive well enough so far. I learned out from a gardening book.” She said, she remembered it said it was an easier way of getting the plants to grow strong without having to worry about weeds, but she wasn’t able to show Anu that because she had no pots for the soil. “It really is great to see you and I am glad you are alive and healthy, but I’m afraid I must push on. Maybe sometime I can cook you up a meal, but today I need to make a bit of distance.” She said, she did not immediately make for her horses, she was not in that much of a hurry, but she knew they would have to say their goodbyes even though this time Eclipse didn’t want to.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread