Fix It, Fix You
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Pain was relative but progress was absolute. From the dawn until the early morning she maintained this mentality despite the protest of her tormented muscles. Despite the blood that pooled to the surface. What began as rigidity at last flowed into seamless movement. The arch of arms and legs, even the balanced sway of her tail became noticeable even to her mind delved in thought. But she had already dismissed the essential part of her training; clearing one's mind so there was nothing else but fluid movement controlled by instinct. But she knew herself better than to let instinct have its say now. For had she relinquished her full control it would have led her to...

Mid-sweep of her leg she was made to stop by a familiar taunting voice. This was twice now she had seen her friend in his despised form, and it was never short of a surprise to behold. He was clean for once, no doubt maintained from her paw aided to him last and as always with a thoughtful look in his eyes.

"Is that so?" she commented lightly while bringing herself to stand up right. "Though as I recall," she smiled, "your limits as a sparring partner were always reached too quickly." As she approached, she took hold of her lengthy mane and quickly wove a braid out of it and knocked the end. "And knowing you, you wouldn't fight fair..." For emphasis to his underhanded fighting tactics, she held firmly to her braid as if expecting him to reach out and grab it. But the gesture was of course in good humor and as she came to stand in front of him, she smiled softly. "But perhaps that is something I should learn to defend against..." But perhaps when her instincts were not setting everything else awry.

Movement drew the woman's eye around her companion to her fellow lead as he approached. His smile as always was met with one of her own though this time coupled with a friendly wag of her tail. "Good morning." Swiftly, she looked from one male to the other though maintained the air of neutrality. "X'ies was just offering to help me train. Perhaps Jaden, you would like to join? It has been a while since I've gone against multiple opponents at once..."

386 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;