Fix It, Fix You
[html]

PGP+3

Words - 300

The time it took X’yrin to corner Jaden with her question he spent deep in thought. What caused his friend so much pain when she looked on him; why did she hate Amy so much? After the Lambda gave what he thought of their relationship it was inevitable that his golden woman would ask. And what would he tell her? His true feelings for Amy were nothing complicated. They were something akin to “friends” but it was nothing more than that. Jaden didn’t love her anyway. With what X’ies said about her it sounded like she might have more than just friendship in her dark heart for him. Honestly that was a bit shocking. The way Jaden viewed Amy was simple: she was someone dangerous and chaotic. During their few interactions she had spent a majority of the time, in a sense, “hunting” him. The obsidian male had come to the conclusion that was all Amy knew; domination of others. She teased and flirted and tried to coax him into drooling over her. He was strong willed enough to withstand her advances with a clear mind. Only when his better judgment had become clouded with alcohol did he finally fall to her game.

It wasn’t something he was proud of either. Like the Lambda, he was inexperienced at defending against her attacks and ability to bend his will. It was what had brought forth hostility when confronted about the woman. But that faded when pained golden eyes sought his. The hollow notes in her voice hurt enough to shove out the anger and annoyance. I saved her once from the jaws of Casa di Cavalieri, the voice that flowed from his muzzle was weak too but more cautious than empty. How would she react? He truly didn’t understand the monster his companion did. She replaced the dagger I gave you with the ones I usually carry. I suppose you could call us friends... why do you speak so terribly of her?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread