Fix It, Fix You
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Contest were not the words she wanted to hear at that moment. Only compliance should have reached her ears. While he stared at her with anger in his eyes, unprovoked by X'ies but her own words, she stared back with just as much intensity if not more. Her anger was justified, regardless of how he claimed we he would settle the circumstances with Amy on his own. She did not ask him to settle it, she ordered him to leave it be and never encounter her again.

And he was refusing to comply...

"...like a pup." she snarled distastefully as his twist on her tone. "I will speak to you as I see fit. I did not say to give them back to her... nor did I dictate how you would treat her." Her tail then raised, a sign of her asserted dominance of the situation. Her steps were quick but silent as she come to stand in front of him with eyes ablaze in anger. "I said you were to discard her weapons and cease further contact with her. If you pass her, you leave her be and pray the ancestors create a plan leading her to her death." Her lips peeled back as her fangs were revealed. Her voice laden with savagery as each breath was released in fiery passion. "That is what I said you to... and that is what I expect to be followed. ...unless your bond with that mongrel is worth protecting to you..."

249 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;