Fix It, Fix You
[html]

PGP+3

Words - 300

Things only got worse with his refusal to comply. The rage he had never seen before intensified in her words and actions. He could see it in her unfaltering gaze as it pierced into him and in the quiet steps that lead her to him. He stood strong in the face of her dominance even though the sight of it turned his stomach. He had seen this passion before but that had been totally different then. She had been showing him love and excitement not the sharp promise of her fangs.

His blue eyes narrowed when she approached but kept contact with hers. She was willing to force her commands on him and the fight in her beautiful body showed it. Was he willing to fight back against such a passionate hate? Did he truly deserve this aggression or she his resistance? His stare looked for the answer in her eyes but all he found was that anger. Why did she feel the need to force her wishes upon him like this? I told you the extent of my “bonds” with her, “bonds” based on apparent deception. I have nothing to protect, only a liar to confront. From behind X’yrin he noted the movements made by X’ies and understood completely. An incredible coward lay under that difficult to read façade. Now that he had someone to hide behind he would show his opposition? Jaden slowly moved his muzzle to within inches of X’yrin’s, Do you not trust me? After all we have done, you still see fit to command me like your pet nomad!? He hissed the jab at X’ies with a voice that still rose nigh above a growl. He knew for all his aggravating words the Lambda was restrained. He would not be so, not when they had chosen to lead together, not with the love they shared. They should be equals, nothing more and nothing less.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread