Fix It, Fix You
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

His resistance. His words of refusal to comply was kindly added to the raging fire until the she-wolf became immensely livid. Her body quaked in anger, forcing her to clench her own fist as if grasping for solidity that was not there. Within her grip was only her own claws seeping into the worn flesh of her pads and staining the morning air with the scent of blood.

She could have claimed to trust him before this. Before she knew he was aligned with a dog and chose not to speak of it until it was pulled from him. Did she trust him to handle this situation on his own now? To discard all ties to the bitch outside of her orders? No. She did not. She needed that certainty that her orders would be followed regardless of the rank they held. It was a right reserved for those that did not disturb the dynamic of the family. For those that did not sully themselves with the stench of the despised.

An he would further defy her, turning his gaze to her Nomad brethren calling him forth as little more than a 'pet'. Her claws unfurled, grasping again at the air for a brief moment, then sought the dark bridge of the muzzle deathly close to her own. Her snarl was deafening to her ears, but muted in comparison to the pounding of her heart. "Don't you DARE insult him! You that would rather skulk around him like a bitter pup with scuffed feelings. Looking for anything and everything to down him rather than come to know him as I have. You want to speak of trust? Then how about the lack of trust you have in me? I told you... I PROMISED you that he would not become a hindrance to this pack, that him staying would benefit us. But still you negate him. Still you cannot look beyond a single bitter encounter to see how well he has strived to earn his place within this pack! OUR FAMILY!" Had her initial grab missed its mark she would emphasize her impassioned speech with a attempted hard shove against the male's broad chest. But had her claws met their mark around his neck, their grip would have increased in correlation with her rage, tightening should any form of resistance be found.

"You lost your right to speak of trust the instant your actions dictated you did not trust me..."

409 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;