Fix It, Fix You
[html]

Current Objective: Thinking ---
Form: Lupus.----
Mood: Agitated--

Once again, the bitterness in Jaden’s tone towards him was unmistakable. But then again such things had to be expected. Still the black wolf had at least conceded the point, and had agreed to travel with him for the sake of diplomatic missions. But whether or not he was going to follow his orders on not speaking with Amy again, well that as still up in the air. However X’ies had at this point stressed just where the rules lay on things like this. Should Jaden go against them, then X’y had every right to attack, and next time he did not think he would lift a paw to stop her. He would only share one other sentence with Jaden before moving off in the same direction as the female. ” Pack what you need, we leave when I return”. To most this would have sounded like an order, and perhaps in some way it was. But one had to remember at this point that this mission was his, and Jaden was just tagging along regardless of rank. Therefore it could be viewed on the basis of it being a vital instruction.

After that, he would take his time to catch up with the still angered female. He had seen the look in her eyes, speaking up had somewhat transferred her anger onto him, even if it was for a brief moment.” I know you are angry, but I also know that somewhere inside you are aware that this is for the best…I know where my loyalties lie”.

WC:260

[/html]

Messages In This Thread