than nothing at all.
[html]
Aquilina looked down at the _coyote, trying to see him better. Sleep, she liked it, but she barely slept... especially after her little incident. The wind was cool, keeping it easier to handle the pressure of wanting to call herself Estella, but he was obviously from _Inferni, so she had to say her real name, "Aquilina, who she is also not a fan of sleep." she claimed in her third person sort of way, "It brings too many of my demons to memory." The chick was crazy, of course so she had plenty of demons in her life. Quietly, she sat beside him, still a few feet away. "I suppose I could ask you the same question, who might you be? I'm sorta new here." She was questioning to herself what his demons were. This is how Aquilina looked at it, if sleep wasn't one of your hobbies you were either crazy, like herself, or you had your reasoning. Sleep is an oh'natural thing, everyone does it.

Looking up, the _moon was shinning down. Why did the _sun hide behind the _moon? It was because, if anyone read a book in their life, they'd know what it is. Aquilina could sit there for hours and read upon how the humans lived, what they believed in and such on. The _sun-centered model was created after they found out that the Earth wasn't the center and that Earth orbited around the _sun, not the other way around. Those stupid humans though, they were going to kill the planet because of their filthy ways, Global Warming was right on ahead, making it horrible for anyone to live in. Aquilina thought of warm winters and cold summers, she'd die without her nice little swim in the warm crisp air, thanks to the _sun.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread