all that makes us human continues
I had to stuff these lyrics in here. "Moving Mountains", by Thrice. :b I wanted Green Eyes Don't Lie (very fitting!) lyrics, too, but I guess I'll wait until later. And this'll be my last post!

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... sts/t4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

but all other things shall fade away
while love stands alone and still holds sway
all other things shall fade away
into the ground, into the grey

Her mind seemed to have totally stopped working, but it wasn’t a bad thing. No, not a bad thing at all. The total quiet and dark that kept her company now was something that she welcomed with open arms. The previous tension about trying not to think about dying to her mysterious illness (which was even further back in her mind now) and all else seemed so miniscule at the moment. She lived for each and every second there until, after what seemed like much longer than a few moments, they were apart. At first, her expression verged precarious between annoyed and disappointed, but his words quickly returned an impish light to her face. She stood swiftly, reaching out to help him up. Then, keeping hold of his hand once offered, she would not say a word. She simply made the path for the two of them through the moonlit camp beside the glittering lake to a place a bit more private…

I give my body up into the flames
and never once have I denied your name
but I don't know the first thing about love
I don't know the first thing about love

[/html]

Messages In This Thread