Turn the Page
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Startled. Yes. She would call herself started by the tone of the man's voice. Not that it was gruff or unappealing, but that it was not what she had expected at all. Refined with age... lacquered with experience. It was the voice of her Shepard but with a different inflexion. It was the voice of her father whom she dearly missed. It was a sound alone that had garnered her full attention.

Braving the steps across the pack line, she approached the elder male with childlike eagerness. The power-hunger youth surely would have scolded her and taken advantage of that fact that so easily she renowned the posture of an Alpha and assumed a respectful role as a pup would to its elder. Though he shared with her the respectable etiquette, it was she that lowered her eyes and tail in respect but kept both ears and head upright. "It is a true pleasure to meet you sir," she extended her greeting politely. In addressing herself she then allowed her gaze to return to him and let her banner resume its proper height. "I am X'yrin, the Alpha to the Nomads of Sangi'lak." Humbly she lowered her head. "I would be glad to assist you however I can." If passing through the lands was all he needed, then surely it would be no trouble.

Looking around the elder to his cargo she briefly scanned its exterior and immediately noted what difficulties it held. Atop the uneven terrain near the mountain it would be a terrible strain on both beast and cargo to try to make it across. Whereas the land of the Expanse had a more desirable path, smooth and easier on all in need of crossing. "It will only be yourself and your cargo crossing, sir?" X'yrin inquired as she looked upon the male again, this time allowing her amber gaze to have a full gander beneath her vibrant bangs.

321 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;