Turn the Page
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: >.< So sorry I'm late...

Gently the wagon continued to sway with the female’s body rolling and rocking in time with its movements. It became more soothing, she dare admit. Even with her winged nuisance digging his talons into her shoulder, she could not feel anything other than a kind of serenity in the movements of the sturdy transport.

As they neared the swift, yet calmly flowing river of the territory, she gently tugged on the reins, bringing the pair to a soft stop by the water. It was then she was able to examine the little creation, her features brightened in awe at the intricate design and craftsmanship of the piece. It was a little owl. With tail swaying happily she looked to the great bird on her shoulder and held the wood work for him to see. He onced over the little design, then turned his head as if jealous. Why did she need a little owl when there were two living ones in her care already? But it was such a nice little gift, a trade for her helping Asgeir across the territory. Ignoring her companion’s behavior, she smiled warmly to the elder male.

“I’m glad I could help you,” she spoke sincerely whilst keeping her hold in the braided reins. “And thank you very much. You have shared with me an interesting experience, a kindness my Family takes great honor in.” She looked again to the little wooden owl, whilst running a delicate claw across its face. “This is wonderful work, sir. Do you make things like this all the time? Trade them, perhaps?” She noted the wood of his cargo and wondered just how far his skill extended. If he could craft something this detailed, she could only imagine the detail and care he took with larger pieces and more time.

301 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;