if flowers were fairies and gave me a wish...
[html]
Word Count :: 473OOC: enjoy the story I JUST made up XDDD

“I will be soon sweety don’t you worry about me. Soon I’ll be running around and teaching you and Heiro how to hunt.”

He said in his best reassuring voice. He could see her sadness and it made his heart go out to the poor girl. He made himself more comfortable as she got excited about a story and he grinned. She got so excited that he was glad his own injuries would be momentarily forgotten.

“Actually, it was in a much bigger castle with lots of towers and places to hide. Because you see, this wolf princess, she loved to hide. So she would always play hide and seek with her brother, who would always fail to find her. There were so many hiding spots. He would always say “Give up!” after he couldn’t find her. Well one day she was hiding in the best, and her most favorite spot and her brother looked and looked for her, but before he could say “give up” He got distracted. He went off to do the far more fun thing and the girl waited and waited to hear him say give up for she knew he had to. It was the rules, well many hours went by and then days. She was still in her hiding spot still waiting for her brother and it seemed he forgot her. Finally years after she hid from her brother she let herself leave her hiding spot and when she saw him, a full grown wolf, the king of the castle she asked him ‘Why didn’t you give up brother?’ She was angry with him and he turned to her in surprise and said ‘You are alive, but sister we could not find you and you never came out we were so worried we thought one of our enemies took you. Why did you not leave your hiding spot until now?’ She did not say anything but was sad, for she lost many years of her life because she felt her brother did not do her a kindess for he was suppose to say those words. But when she thought about it, she knew that it was only a game, and she couldn’t let her pride take over her life, for that is what it did. From then on she was a humble wolf who did things for others and did not let her pride in her own skills show.”

He said. It was a tale that had a meaning to it, but it wasn’t one of those ones that Orin read that were fairy tales where the princes finds a prince and lived happily ever after, of course he could say that, but it wasn’t a part of the story and would not fit in like that.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread