Finger painting bubble juice
[html]

WC: 311 OOC: On with the booze and the fun junk!

Oh he forgot how blunt the man was and cringed, but he knew he didn’t have to answer entirely, he smiled abashed at the man, yes Niro did seem to piss many people off he gave a one shouldered shrug. He did get into plenty of scrapes, the moose, anatoliy, and the few wolves from aniwaya. Though honestly he knew he did not provoke this woman other than being stupid and sleeping in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“Oh you know I musta done something somewhere and they were offended somehow.”

Niro said nonchalantly. Then his face brightened, he sat up more, and nodded eagerly. He couldn’t move too far from his seat but boy this would be better than any of the pain medication that he received so far. What Cour des Miracles had was herbs and the ones he got were not strong enough to take away the pain of his cut tendon nor his fiery muscles on his shoulder.

“Boy do I owe you on this one, well glass or just the old fashioned way? Looks ready to be drank,”

Niro said his tail wagged happily, he tried smoothing his mohawk but feeling nothing until he got to his scalp he cringed a little. There was so much he lost that day and his hawk was well missed.

“Yes, I think it warrents me a drink or two, perhaps that might be why I keep getting into so many scrapes, it’s the only way someone’ll pity me and give me their booze.

Niro laughed but it hurt a bit to shake his shoulder, even went down to his foot, but he was just happy to have a friend around even if he didn’t give him the booze it was company he cared more about.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread