Finger painting bubble juice
[html]
YAY PAINTING
wordcount ► 262

Strel scoffed a little bit, shaking his head at the man's words. "I could have told you that and it would have sounded a lot more magical," Granted, he could still see the look that came across the man's face, and let his own face blossom with a smile that was its equal. Strel could see that this had made the man's day, to be presented with a drink like this. He was probably bored off his mind sitting outside the hotel with nothing to do and nothing going on. Rolling his shoulders in a shrug, the Dauphin shook his head. "I don't care, it's not like you're diseased. You just possess the weird ability to piss people off. Not like that can rub off on me," he said with a lopsided grin. Strel knew he possessed the same ability but he had the blessing of escaping scrapes.

The redheaded tailor snorted at Niro, rolling his eyes at him. "Yes, and I am an adorably fluffy kitten." Strel settled himself at the man's feet with a light groan as he looked up at the man, though it was not too far up considering the redhead's height. "Let me get that for you, ya cripple," he said, pulling open the bottle. His teeth wedged into the cork and pulled it out. He spat the cork away, watching it roll and bounce along the green grass lawn and under a bush. He handed it to the man, waiting for him to take a drink of it.

Photo taken by Fergal of Claddagh. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.strel_01 {padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... edone2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2a6d93; border: 1px solid #66bada; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.strel_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 6px 0px 6px;text-align:justify;}
.strel_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #011e44; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.strel_01 .ooc {text-align:right; color:#001227; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.strel_01 .wc {color:#021d3c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 10px 5px;}
.strel_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#66bada;}
.strel_01 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #001227 0px 1px 1px;color:#79BFD8;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread