Finger painting bubble juice
[html]
wordcount ► 268

Strel snorted loudly, laughing out loud at the man's silly words. He rubbed at his nose, trying in vain to disguise his laughter at the other man. "You probably should put that bottle down if you're going to say things like that with only a baby's gulp of it in your belly," he said gruffly, leaning back onto his arms as he peered at Niro. A good drink was definitely something that the man needed and it was something that the redhead was more than happy to provide. If more alcohol disappeared from his rooms, he would not say anything against it. It just meant that there was a little less for him to be exposed to and weak against. Those bottles kept disappearing and he kept losing days of his life to the memory loss and probably from the damage he was doing to his only body.

The Sadira rolled the bottle neck between his fingers, looking down the neck to the brownish liquid inside. He sniffled at it, then took a drink of it. It burned on the way down but he hardly flinched at it anymore. It was a familiar burn to him now and it was nothing to care about at all. "Ahh. I knew it was a good one!" he said with a happy smacking of the lips as he handed off the bottle with a contented grin. "I assume you approve?" he asked, tilting his head at the man inquisitively. "I know you have a woman and two children, so better keep your honey words to yourself, my friend."

Photo taken by Fergal of Claddagh. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.strel_01 {padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... edone2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2a6d93; border: 1px solid #66bada; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.strel_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 6px 0px 6px;text-align:justify;}
.strel_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #011e44; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.strel_01 .ooc {text-align:right; color:#001227; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.strel_01 .wc {color:#021d3c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 10px 5px;}
.strel_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#66bada;}
.strel_01 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #001227 0px 1px 1px;color:#79BFD8;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread