Finger painting bubble juice
[html]

WC: 368 OOC: I'm going by the post you wrote about Niro reading the letter haha don't know the contents buuut /shrug I'm sure Niro would think along these lines. Big Grin

Niro could see the laughter that Strel wanted to push out but kept to himself and Niro thought of what he said, at first he thought it was just some joke as he was meaning he was correct in his own analogy in himself but thinking about it more made him laugh out loud himself He shook his head.

“Perhaps, but I think it’s doing me far better right now than any medicine would.”

His pain was not truly dulled, but he could feel that his sense were going to befuddle it quite soon. Another chuckle came out of Niro as he took a good swig, slightly longer than the last enjoying the taste far more now, and feeling not only the burn but befuddlement come towards him. It was almost a dizzying spell of sorts at first and soon he knew he would just not care about anything not even the pain, not even the knowledge that he couldn’t even move his own foot or that his arm had been chewed on by a murderous bitch. It did bring a smile to him.

“I will hold my tongue. And yes I most definitely approve thank you.”

Niro wasn’t one to hold his liquor too well so he would soon be in a drunken state far before Strel, though he thought he was happy to remember than if he could remember from that night it had taken two swigs of vodka before he became truly drunk and he probably had at least one more to forget everything that happened that night. So he’ll last a bit longer this round than that. He was sure of it.

“How have you been lately? I don’t think I’ve seen you since that letter. You holding up well enough?”

He asked. The letter itself was sad in a way when he read it. He kept whatever contents it held to himself. He was a true friend and would not speak a word of it to anyone. Niro hoped that things were sorted out with Strel and the other man who wrote the letter for it seemed that he was pushing him away.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread