Finger painting bubble juice
[html]

WC: 324 OOC: silly befuddled Niro, still a bit of a lightweight :3

“They gave me plenty of medicine, but it does not take all my pain away not this pain... Much worse than me losing my pinky I’ll tell you.”

The man held up the hand that had no pinky finger and wiggled what little stub was left of it, but he shrugged as though it mattered little. Men enjured he knew that and he didn’t know Strel, even with his offensive demenor at times, never got more than a scratch. Niro would probably beg the man how he didn’t get into fights but what he didn’t know he couldn’t do.

Niro could tell it was a bit of a sore subject he brought up but as he took a drink it did seem the other man was hopeful Niro nodded. and made a satisfying sound of his own when he handed off the bottle, thinking, though it was starting to become a bit muddled now.

“Well he’ll have you, he should know that’s for the best. And if he joins I know you’ll fatten him up quick enough. Kids these days... they just don’t seem to pick the right caretakers”

He was absently saying this, as he thought about his own daughter who was troubled yet she left him to find solace in Salsola, but as he promised Maggie he would not say anything about his daughter's whereabouts. He did not know how old the other man that Strel was bringing in, or hoping to bring in, but his mind was starting to get the effects of the drink, his shoulder a numbing pain now, though it would take a bit before his ankle would follow suit. Perhaps it didn’t help much that he had little to eat earlier in the day, but he couldn’t be bothered himself and though the thought of food sent him wanting to hunt he knew still that was impossible.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread