Finger painting bubble juice
[html]
I'm watching the South Park cripple fight. What the fudge.
wordcount ► 276

Strel winced as he stared at the severed pinky. It was just a stump and the man could hardly figure out how it felt to have it severed. He shivered and the man looked away from the stump. "That is disturbing," he said, shaking his head. He had never knew of any herbs that could cure the pain of the heart or the pain of the soul. And from what it sounded like, there were no herbs strong enough that would numb all of Niro's pain. Strel felt sorry for the man, especially considering that only alcohol seemed to do the job. Silly healers and their herbs. There was no replacement for booze!

The redhead snorted, then rolled his eyes. "If that boy starts to think that way, I'll eat a bobbin." The world was starting to roll a bit, and things seemed hazier. That meant the booze was starting to work into his blood, and he was feeling the happy buzz. It was going to be a while before he would find a reason to drink (or even a chance to do it alone). Ahiga had to see the face of a responsible adult. And Strel had to pretend he was one.

"It's more like I need to make him hunt for himself. I can only get rabbits and stuff, that won't fatten up a man almost my size and thicker than me." Strel sighed, feeling the alcohol course through him. "God.. you look so weird without your mohawk. You need.. need more color on yah." His words were starting to slur a bit, and he smiled a big dopey grin.

Photo taken by Fergal of Claddagh. Table style inspired by Kitty.

<style>
.strel_01 {padding:255px 0px 5px 0px; width:500px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... edone2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#2a6d93; border: 1px solid #66bada; font-family:verdana;font-size:11px; line-height:13px;}
.strel_01 .inner {margin:0 15px; padding: 5px 6px 0px 6px;text-align:justify;}
.strel_01b {width:502px; border: 1px solid #011e44; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.strel_01 .ooc {text-align:right; color:#001227; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px dashed #021d3c; }
.strel_01 .wc {color:#021d3c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 10px 5px;}
.strel_01 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;color:#66bada;}
.strel_01 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #001227 0px 1px 1px;color:#79BFD8;}
p.strel01_credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread