Finger painting bubble juice
[html]

WC: 216 OOC: snerk that's silly!!!

By now the alcohol seeped well into Niro’s blood and he was grinning like some kind of idiot. If he weren’t drunk he would be asking questions, especially how permanent this was going to be, but instead he just cringed as he felt the sticky stuff cover his ears first and then Strel got more carried away and made swirls on his forehead. Niro tried to look at it but only caused himself a small headache from crossing his eyes to see what the other man was doing. He snickered at the music notes. “Music is life, my sister can sing like our mom, it kept m’ goin when we were south.” He said, a broad grin on his face.

Then Strel put the paw print on his chest and he laughed. Oh now he wanted to find Amaranth, later, it would just be so funny, “Oh that would be funny, I can’t wait to see her face!” He said with a snicker. “Whada bout you? I could paint ya too,” of course the red was probably already finished with it and Niro had no skills in painting or anything like that what so ever. He didn’t think nor care about that he just thought it looked fun.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread