[p] all hail king Neptune
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: o.o....OMG YAY! Big Grin Totally have done that before, but it's only ever going out toward the beach nearby. Tis like the only time you can blast music and everyone within earshot is all "YES! LOUDER! DANCE IN THE STREET!" In the city...not so much.

When it came to livestock, she knew next to nothing of them, only that they were animals she was not supposed to eat for some reason. In Ichika she had been taunted by the tender flesh of the horses and tempted wholeheartedly by the temperamental llamas that often brayed and spat when she came near. As if smelling her intentions to make a feast out of them. But to maintain a kind standing with her packmates, she resisted the urge regardless of how much she was compelled. With time she came to look at the animals as what they were; assets to the pack, but in what regard she did not know. With the opportunity to trade for these animals now, she hoped to learn of their uses and see the benefits in having them to perhaps provide a service to better the Family.

To the compliment of her land, the autumn female humbly dipped her head in gratitude with tail dancing with glee. She remained silent as the kind merchant shared his information about several animals and their uses. His charming way of speaking kept the soft smile on her muzzle and even encouraged a little giggle now and again especially when he mentioned the pig.

All these animals could be found in Freetown apparently. Though she had never seen it, she had heard of it before from travelers both around the Wentworth and the mountain. It was quite a ways as far as she understood, at least a couple days' trek. But with what could be found from the livestock, it seemed worth the walk to this unseen settlement.

"I know about pigeons," she offered in conversation, then motioned to a long owl feather fastened to a long braid. "I teach birds. Owls, falcons, pigeons. I speak to them and train them to hunt and have taught small birds to carry things. I did this for a tribe-lady of AniWaya." X'yrin did not know immediately what good her information was to Vasiliy, but she hoped he would remember it should the need for a bird arise either to him or his pack. "Perhaps I will visit Freetown soon," she continued whilst looking down at the little sheep again. "But I would like to trade with your first. Sangi'lak has many furs, and stretched and tanned elk, deer, and moose hides. We have very hard bones and antler"-she raised her hands and fanned her claws out above head to make a gesture for the things on top of the prey animals heads-" that can be made into weapons. And soft and hand stone. You can make anything out of the soft stone, easily with your claw. And hard, shiny stones in different colors."

454 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;