[p] all hail king Neptune
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

The granite-furred wolf was eager to listen to the woman's wares, but he nodded, curious at the idea of raising birds for such purposes. He had seen a falconer or two in the port towns, of course, but he'd never put two and two together. I did not know bird-talk and wolf-talk could be same, he said, shaking his head. Few in Sobirat'sya bothered with low speech, and it wasn't something he'd investigated heavily -- being that he'd never heard of it before now. AniWaya close to Cercatori, he observed, thinking on this. He had never been to the southerly pack before -- perhaps they would be good traders, too.

He was hopeful that the Sangi'lak canines would have something worthwhile, and as he listened to X'yrin describe the things, he nodded, ever more excited. Antlers and bones could be used in many art projects, along with either of the stones. Hides and furs were useful to Cercatori, as well -- though there were moose and elk in the southerly forests, the dark-furred wolf did not think his pack kept a store on hand. All things are good sound, he declared. Sheep is what want? Two? he asked, cocking his head. The wolf would be glad to offload the livestock -- they would be worth good trade value, and he would return to his pack with a bounty of raw materials.

But is big cost for sheep, for these things. Not unfair, I think, but big all same, he said, shrugging and smiling. It was a perfectly innocent smile, for Vasiliy was not interested in disadvantaging others for his own gain or the gain of his group.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread