Bowing to the King
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

His stomach tightened into knots as that familiar body stepped out from the shadows. He had changed, scarred now, but Zeitgeist still found the male as beautiful as ever. "Il mio uomo bellissimo anziano." The words he had so frequently used to speak of Sirius were whispered out softly. His gaze traveled over the other's body, fully taking him in. He hadn't allowed for himself to actually hope and believe that the name that left the lips of other canine's could actually lead him to the one whom had been his best friend once upon a time ago.

Before he could stop himself a whine of longing and desire escaped him. He had always been easily excitable but this was the first time that he had shown signs of it without even having been touched. Of course this made him glad that the boy was in front of him in order to hide his lower half from view as he tried to will away the unexpected reaction he had received from just being face to face with the other male again.

"It is." His voice was still soft but h forced out a laugh to strengthen his tone. "Who else would it be?" He grinned before it ended up softening into a simple smile. "I've heard others say that you were here, that you are doing well even. I didn't want to believe it until I seen it for myself." Z imagined that Siri was just as surprised to find him here as Z was to end up finding Siri. Still, he didn't know if this was a good surprise or not. His eyes were fervently searching the expression the beautiful brunette to try and figure out if he had been the cause behind the other's departure and if that meant that he was unwelcome here.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread