[M] Serviam
[html]
PP is totalyl fine since I completely set it up like that. And that is totally fine cause Willam wouldn't know what to do anyways. *pets the poor sadist Ithiel* And totally, we can have another thread whenever you want. I always love me some Sie threads. Ah ha, and you know if he had ended up keeping the flogger rather than dropping it then that could totally give Willam a season to seek him out if you want.
[/html]

The female gave a light nod of her head to his single word. It really was foul considering that was where everyone lived. It was their most frequently used structure. It was central and vital to life for la Chemin and now it was completely gone. There was nothing that could be done for it. They had come in and destroyed her home in the worst way that could possibly be imagined, at least by her. Willam could think of nothing worse than losing the place of worship. It held so many memories for her.

By her own words it was obvious that Willam was used to this form of punishment. But then she also had the scarring to prove it. Of course her think coat mostly hid the lashes from view though. But with the way she braced herself she made it clear that this wouldn't be her first time receiving lashes at another's hand. It was sometimes a practice for the entire congregation. There were even those who would do it every day, even multiple times a day. Of course Willam had a separate, non-barbed, flogger for the daily rite of suffering. Without suffering one couldn't be thankful by the end of the day, or at least that is what she had grown up knowing.

The female remained silent as the metal dug into her back and created thin lines. But the strike only came once before the male was quick to get on his horse and leave. She didn't understand his sudden departure but he was gone before she could question it. it left her to continue on the way that he was leading alone so that she might find where he talked of their being dried food and a place to rest.

Messages In This Thread