What is this?
[html]

Works for me. If you want me to not have Skoll mention Segodi (ie you seriously didn't want him to know) then tell me and I'll edit that part out!

"Maybe," the larger wolf intoned. "I know that I hadn't heard of too many problems with Inferni before the coyote queen returned. The leader before her, Segodi, seemed to be alright." Dusting himself off, he rose to his feet, deciding it was about time to head back. "But that doesn't help anyone right now, save as a vision of hope for the future. The chokehold of the Lykois on power there hasn't always been, and may not always be. It's possible that the current policy of the packs will keep alive until the power shifts again."

He would be interested to know who exactly this was, as there were conflicting pieces of evidence. His guess would place this person as a wolf from the old Jaded Shadows, but he felt like he was probably missing a few bits of crucial information, sufficient to deter him from reaching a conclusion. It didn't matter much...he knew one thing, it wasn't one of the crazier members of Inferni, since those types wouldn't have been able to carry on such a conversation without letting their fangs and claws speak for them.

"I'm heading back home, I wish you a good day, Kharma." With that, he set off, his curiosity about the blade gradually becoming an irresistible itch in his mind the further away he became. He knew he would take it out for study again before he got to Shadowed Sun.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread