A Canine Encounter
[html]

Alastar
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

OOC Text:

Word Count: 179

Within mere seconds, there deer had scattered. Alastar was laying on her back, laughing like an idiot at her hijinks. That was the first time she'd ever attempted such a stunt, and she was too caught up in her loss of breath and giggling snorts to even notice which way the deer went. The little one began maintaining control of her body again, but she still snickered even when she rose to her feet. Athena had followed suit, and hopefully had as much fun as Alastar did. Regardless, the black and white pup felt proud. Her posture stood to show it, and she grinned as she spoke.

Toldja we'd have fun! she said through an exhale, giggling again. Chu like it too? Alastar now panted. She spoke faster than her lungs could catch her breath. You gotta show me sum fish now. I heard 'bout 'em from Mato, but only had 'em a couple times. I know yer momma said no huntin' 'em, so we're jus' gonna see, kay? Alastar laughed again and gave Athena's snout a firm lick.

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread