A Canine Encounter
[html]

Alastar
One of the most adventurous things left us is to go to bed. For no one can lay a hand on our dreams.

OOC Text: This thread is complete, so it can be moved to wherever it needs to be moved. :3

Word Count: 170

Alastar giggled and smiled brightly at her new friend. She reached over, ignoring the fish, to give Athena's cheek a firm licking. Her heart thudded loudly with happiness, and her voice echoed it. We're gonna have alotta fun. 'Ventures an' makin' trouble an' makin' da deer go crazy! Alastar was right. The mischief they'd cause, the adventures they'd have...she could not wait. Her front paws bounced eagerly and she giggled again.

However, with a regretful glance at the sun, the wolf-dog pup sighed. I gotsa go though. Mato's gonna wanna know where I been an' he'll be wakin' up soon. I promise we're gonna play 'gain Athena. Promise! And with that, the black and white pup gave Athena's nose a gentle lick, took one last bite of the fish, and galloped home in the direction of the beach. As her paws touched sand and the sea's breeze ruffled her fur again, Alastar was happy. She had made two new friends.

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread