Colder Winds
[html]

I looked at her shop so hopefully it is accurate X.x He's motioning to the raspberry plant, just fyi. :>

art by crypsis

The quick appraisal he had given was one based on his own concepts of goods. As the golden dog urged him on, he regarded her flatly, but did in fact return his gaze to the wagon. Without asking, he hoisted himself up and rested his forepaws over the edge. It allowed for a better view, and Anatole looked within the cart slowly now. His eyes lingered on several things, and after a long moment of thought, he motioned with his nose towards them.

“The arrows with the metal tips and the bows,” he spoke aloud, listing the things that might have potential. “That plant. The dye,” he added, thinking of his cousin, deciding the gift might please him. He dropped back down to all fours and regarded her for a moment longer, but continued to speak. “We have tobacco here, and woven blankets I can offer. If that’s not enough I can also bring you some of our food.” These seemed like a fair trade; Anatole knew that tobacco was a commodity, especially when already dried and prepared. He did not smoke it himself unless prompted by ceremony, but recalled many a stranger who found the stuff to their liking.

<style>
#anatole-fullbody {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#anatole-fullbody p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#anatole-fullbody p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#anatole-fullbody .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#anatole-fullbody b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#anatole-fullbody u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#anatole-fullbody b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread