We Meet Again
[html]
WC: 222 OOC: triple 2 gooood luck. Eclipse is Optime this is for July 13, yesterday. I meant to get it up but i derped. Hope you don't mind I started they don't have to really meet right off hehe

Here she was again, but this time it was near bright of day, the spot she had met Itachi where she learned that her father was truly dead, even believed the other man’s words as he said it again when she asked him. She had also asked him how but he just turned and walked away again warning her of the dangers the area posed so she decided to head up north before camping. The day was starting to close and she was getting tired. The horses too were getting sleepy. She would have to tie up the colt to his mother just in case someone had any mind to steal the horses or even just the baby one since it would be pretty easy to get out, though Grace was protective of who touched him.

She moved slowly, in no hurry at the moment to get too much further, her paw pads were pretty sore mostly because she had to stop and walk much of the way in some of the rocky terrain, not knowledgable how much it could hurt a horse, and she felt the less weight on the mare the better. Her thoughts were quite deep but she was quite aware as she started more north to keep away from the pack Salsola and its deadly hands.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread