We Meet Again
[html]
WC: 305 OOC: blarg I hope I understood this right, i wasn't sure if he was in bow shot or not sooooo let me know if i got something wrong lol

For a little while she thought she was being followed, but when she saw the crow for some reason she knew she was. Though she walked a little ways before she would address the matter. The bow she kept with her at all times was pulled out in quick sucession as was an arrow. It was fast enough to blink an eye and she was pointing the bow at where Itachi was, though she could only see the outline of the man. The crow, though loud was not her target. It was a bird after all and she felt the more dangerous thing was the one who was following her. She stood poised. She knew exactly how to use a bow and arrow.

“Who are you? Why are you following me?”

She asked the unknown stranger in the brush behind her it was pretty far, and she wasn’t sure she could make the arrow fly that far, but she would find out if this person proved to be an enemy. She hoped not, though she pointed her bow at a few friendly faces already. She was growing tired and knew she would have to find a spot to den, hide herself, though the horses would still be exposed. She would have to find out who was following her. She was a hunter, and knew when she herself was being hunted, though for what purpose, well it started to scare her in a way because the man she had met two times the first to tell her of her father, the second to warn her against his pack, had told her that she would be in danger if she went near Salsola. So she was officially in danger even though the packlands was many miles away from where she stood now.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread