We Meet Again
[html]
WC: OOC: I raise you with this crappy post!! Ah brothers and sisters get along so well Tongue

The familiar voice made her tilt her head, and then slowly she lowered her bow. It was Itachi. the man who kept cropping up whenever she went near Salsola, though this time she was being smart about what she did and in honesty she wondered if he followed her and had some kind of mental thoughts when she came within the area. Whatever the case she wasn’t sure if she was happy or angry to see him again.

“And you come sneaking up as usual. It seems we are meant to meet again, any more bad news you have for me?” She asked, for that’s all he seemed to come with of course the news had been the same and she made him speak it again the second time, more willing to believe him. She disliked Itachi but not as much as she had when she first met him. Feeling confident enough that he was not going to ambush her, she pulled the bow back over her shoulder and rose her eyebrows and folded her arms. “Or is it another lecture session?” She taunted.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread