We Meet Again
[html]
WC: 231 OOC:

“Well you really didn’t make yourself known until I had an arrow pointed at you now did you?” She said smartly. Though he did put her in her place a bit, though she clenched her jaw at the thought. He brought nothing but bad news but as she thought about it he could have harmed her in any way and yet he had … however unemotional he was, warned her against going near his pack, and did tell her of her father, and that was probably why she hated him... for giving her the terrible news, and yet... he could have just let her continue to look for him and wander and never find him.

She sighed and let herself deflate only slightly; “I’m sorry, you just... you just … annoy me without having to do anything I suppose....” She said. Her words blunt but it was all she could do in her defense. He did come at inconvenient times and tended to add salt to her wounds though the second time was because she asked him if her father truely had been dead. Now she saw her father in him every time she saw him, yet that was rare and far in between, and it wasn’t because he looked like him... how could he? He wasn’t Conor’s son. “So... why were you following me?”

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread