We Meet Again
[html]

--

He supposed she had a point, but it had not been his intent to remain hidden. He would approached her openly just the same, regardless of her pointing arrow. He did not reply to these words though, for he was not about to start useless arguments without sensible reasons. And there were none. Heavily hooded eyes peered at her emptily, wondering how he had managed to play his cards so wrongly to provoke instant hostility within his half-sibling. She wasn’t at a stage where she’d attack him on sight, obviously, but it was vividly clear that she held no love for him whatsoever. Rather the opposite, if he’d have to guess. It wasn’t her fault, he knew, and quietly accepted responsibility for their fragile relationship. Had the world been ideal, there wouldn’t have been any communication between the two of them at all. But this world was flawed, and so was he. Her blood sang to him, even if his ears were deaf.

The gilded Lykoi appreciated her honesty as she laid it out before him, and dipped his slender jaw slightly in response. So, he was annoying. He was the carrier of truth and caution, and it was not appreciated. ”I see,” he merely breathed, allowing his gaze to abandon her form to slowly wander away along the scenery. He accepted this and was glad she let him know. The hybrid had not been aware of this, and did now have the chance to rectify his behaviour around her. ”It’s not my intent to trouble you. I shall disappear, should it be your wish.” He wasn’t one to force his presence upon anyone, especially when someone expressed displeasure at his company. She seemed to think him a creep, and he couldn’t blame her for thinking so.

”I merely caught your scent on the wind and found myself curious as to how you’re doing.” He too knew how to express honesty. He followed simple impulse on occasion, and it was possible that today was one of the times he shouldn’t have. It was no big deal though. All she had to do was to tell him to disappear, and he would oblige.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread