We Meet Again
[html]
(272) OOC: erf sorry for delay, and yeah took me this long to think of extra things for her to say, he's just such a stick Tongue

Of course she had to feel foolish for her words but she also felt a bit triumphant as they got to him and hit home. She was correct and it seemed she caught him in it. She wasn’t a smug wolf though so she let it all slide away with just that. It was his turn to make her be taken aback as he spoke and this brought on a cringe and she pushed her head toward her torso as though she was a turtle hiding from his painful words; “No you are fine, and so am I. I’m headed to the new pack, to visit my cousins.” She said shrugging.

He made her feel awkward, maybe that was what brought her hostility towards him out more than anything. He seemed so stiff, though this time he spoke more, and it was nice to hear the words in her ears better than the one or two word answers he had given her before. “Look maybe we can start over, I don’t think I have been treating you fairly. I guess it has to do with my dad, but I shouldn’t be so unhappy with you when you don’t deserve it. Do you accept my apology?” she was biting back a good deal of pride right now, and she was setting all her cards on the table. She would walk away if he wanted the relationship to be just as hateful as the last two, which always seemed to end when they were in each other’s presence for about as long as they had been here now.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread