We Meet Again
[html]

OOC: GASP!!!

Word Count → 212

Eclipse tried to read him, but it was impossible so when he started talking, and slowly she felt her pulse begin to race. Her breath became short as he went on and soon she had her bow back up. Rage filled her. Her eyes narrowed and it was pointed straight at him. She was growling, her grip hard. Her brother.... damn him. He aparently knew how to speak to her this way and still get away clean. She let the arrow loose but it was to the side of his head, delibate; “I will shoot one more arrow and you had better be gone before I knock it,” She growled.

That was all the sisterly advice she could give him as her arm went to her back, slow yet showing she could easily and quickly grab it if he were to charge her. The anger in her flared through her body. How could he do such a thing? How could he just KILL his father, HER father, in cold blood? As though he did something wrong. Conor was the best father he could ever be to her and she could feel the rage and anger hit toward Itachi as the arrow in her hand moved toward the bow.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.eclipsess .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.eclipsess p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.eclipsess b {color:#29cdaf; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipsess {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2reic74.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#338a7a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:410px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 420px 0px;}
.eclipsess .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.eclipsess .wordcount {color:#29cdaf; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #29cdaf; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread