For your Honor!
[html]

WC::188 - This is a terrible post

If Bran and Niernan had wanted to hear a reply from Eclipse they couldn't have if they wanted to as Temeraire bounded into the clearing and pounced on Brans leg. His brothers knee buckled as Teme barrelled into it, taking both Bran and Niernan to the floor. Nier managed to roll away from his brother, avoiding being caught in the pile of Bran and Teme. He laughed loudly and jumped on top of his brother again, wrestling with the caramel coloured man. Bran protested with a whine, "Why are ya beating on me brother? It was Teme that tripped us!" Niernan shrugged, and said, "'Cos I like beating on you brother, it's fun." With that Bran rose up and tossed Niernan away from him, he pounced on the darker Stormbringer and they rolled on the floor together, trading light punches and letting little growls rumble from their throats.

Niernan called a sudden halt to the play fight, raising a hand-paw in the air, "Wait! his cyan eyes met Brans mahogany and he nodded, both boys turned their attention to Teme, each of them scrambling to pounce on the boy.

<style>
.neicait03 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait03 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait03 b {color:#5d342c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait03 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6bS9l.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #56322c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait03 .inner {margin:312px 25px 15px 25px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:215px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread