This is for you
[html]
WC: 260 OOC: kinda what i had put down the first time

Eclipse flushed red as the man set her straight on her thoughts and she nodded. She really wasn’t here on official business, but she supposed they could do with some trade; “Well I suppose you convinced me then, I would be glad to trade with you.” She said.

Her eyes wandered around, taking in the land, which was a big veriety, but hte mountain was what caught her as they were headed straight for it, it was quite big and intimidating, though she had been near the other mountains before, it was still an amazing sight to see. She soon saw they were actually going to go inside of it, as there was apparently a cave in it and he stopped in a big open cave near the mouth and she looked it up and down with an open mouth, awed at the sight, the sunlight streaming in was enough light for her to see all the way back where it tunneled; “This is truly amazing, how did you guys find a cave like this?” She was nearly lost for words but she made sure to look and give the man her attention as she asked him, though her eyes wanted to look at a little niche there, and she could imagine herself living in a cave someday, but she actually lived in a house. A fairly nice one but in her mind she thought he had it better off, though that was probably her old instinct thinking, dens were valued especially in winter.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread