like children, my dreams run away
[html]
Again the sun was never called
And darkness spreads over the snow
Like ancient bruises

380 ::

It appeared that Marika was not the only one feeling hesitance in this encounter; the other wolf abruptly stopped at Faina's snort. The Russo had never been afraid of horses, but she did understand their danger. The Vanner was a large horse and without knowing her sweet demeanor, would certainly appear a very large threat to an unmounted individual. While she had no desire to intimidate this woman, it was good to known that perhaps Faina could be of use in that way. The mare was not an aggressive creature by any means, but it's not like stranger would know that.

The hybrid exhaled in relief when she learned that she was not in fact trespassing. Marika had always been very careful about these things, but gods knew she was not above making mistakes and that would be a very bad mistake to make. The other woman seemed to relax some, and from there Marika felt her bright blue gaze travel from piercing to piercing upon her head. Feelings embarrassment and resentment mixed in her gut at having her facial modifications so scrutinized. It was the way of her family, and she was proud to display the piercings—especially the one through her eyebrow—but it never felt good to be studied in such a manner. One instinct told her to tell the woman to stop staring, but she didn't want to start her return to these lands off on a bad foot, so she swallowed her injuries. Is good to meet you, she mumbled, kind words still stained with a hint of offense.

Decorated ears perked at the mention of her sibling's attack near here. Zhat is horrible; I hope she is alright. Zhank you for zhe varning. Clearly she had been right to feel uneasy in this dead city. When Lilin asked where she was headed, for the first time the Russo realized that she had not really planned that far ahead. I...don't know really. Years ago I stayed in zhe pack of Miracles for a short time, vizh my grandfazher, but he is back in Mozher Russia now. I have not really zhought of vhere to go, now zhat I am here, she said with a sheepish look on her face. How foolish she surely sounded.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Next+Door);
#marikaText2 .ooc { font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
#marikaText2 .topHeader {
font-family:'The Girl Next Door';
text-align:center;
font-size:18px;
padding:20px 40px;
}
#marikaText2 p {
margin:0; padding:5px 25px;
}