Chivalry isn't dead, it's just sleeping
The man before her scrambled up to his feet as he greeted her. Once he noticed her round belly, he moved over and offered his bedroll as a seat, stating his apologies for the mess around his camp as well. The man quickly cleaned up and Isa stayed standing rather than sitting down right away. It’s perfectly fine, don’t worry about it. You don’t need to clean on my behalf. I’m the one who is in your camp. Looking him over, she noticed the sword on his belt. Even if she was more fond of hand-to-hand combat, Isa had always been interested in weapons and the sword this man carried intrigued her.

She wasn’t expecting a bow from the man but was pleased with how respectful he seemed to be. She attempted a bow of her own but could barely manage it with her large belly. Ismeme Theos, of Casa di Cavalieri. It is a pleasure to meet you Alister. I apologize for catching you at a bad time. I didn’t wake you did I? Brynn moved closer to Isa, ending up at her side, and he eyed the man before him and then nudged the man playfully. He usually liked anyone, especially others that Isa liked. It was mainly other male horses he didn’t like.

Messages In This Thread