Chivalry isn't dead, it's just sleeping
[html]
Word Count :: 000 Sorry for the crud reply >.<

"But I do, I wouldn't want my lady...?" He paused, waiting for her to introduce herself. Once a name was given he repeated it softly in his accented voice. "Ismeme. Well, I wouldn't want my lady Ismeme to suffer any discomfort." He noticed that she hadn't made any move to sit down and he bridged the gap between them in a couple of strides, promptly offering his hand to help her to the blankets. His hand hovered in the air, awaiting hers whether she took it or rejected it. He was taught from a young age to always be a gentlemen, especially in regards to women, and this one was heavy with child. He'd be happy with whatever comfort he could provide.

His hazel eyes followed her blue as she gazed curiously at his sword. It was unadorned with a simple leather grip, as long as its namesake would suggest, and was perfectly sized for a luperci hand. "Do you like weapons, my lady?" He asked conversationally, tail giving a small wag. "They call it a bastard sword, here, you can hold it, if you'd like." Given any other circumstance he would have commented on the irony, but that had no place in polite conversation. He lowered his hand to its hilt.

"The pleasure is mine." His ears perked when she mentioned her pack, "Casa di Cavalieri?" he queried, hoping to hear more. "I suppose you did, but really, who needs sleep? I'd prefer good company over sleep any day." The woman was kindly, and Alister seemed to be taking quite well to her, his usual sarcasm deemed unnecessary. He watched warily as the horse stepped forward, but paid it no notice when it remained still. The nudge however caused him to jump. "Hey, watch it!" he exclaimed, surprised.

Photo courtesy of Temari 09

<style>
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#001e5d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 {background-color:#4e879e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8987 ... callow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:272px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_AlisterCallow1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread