Chivalry isn't dead, it's just sleeping
He certainly was kind and seemed to be trustworthy. He seemed to know a lot about his weapon except why it was called a bastard sword. She was wanting to learn more about the interesting man before her and he seemed very interested in the pack. She chuckled for a moment and gave him a smile as she spoke. Well, you have a good build, indicating you are more than likely a strong fighter. You are kind and caring, telling me you would care for your pack. I don't see why you wouldn't be accepted. I've been a member for quite some time now and we have never turned away a member. Personally I think you would make a fine addition and I know our Alpha would be more than happy to have you join us, especially if I comment about what I think about you. Why do you seem so surprised that my pack would accept you though?

She smirked and stood slowly before reaching out for Alister to take her hand. Come on, I promise you he is not going to throw you off. she whispered to the horse in low speech, asking him to lower himself down. Her low speech was a little rough but Adriana was still helping her perfect it. Brynn did as she said still, and lowered himself to the ground, allowing them to get on his back. Isa got on first and motioned for him to get behind her. Come on, I promise nothing will happen. She held her hand out to him, waiting for him to join her.

Messages In This Thread