Just say G'day and you'll be right
[html]
Word Count :: 312 Sorry for the wait and crappy post sweetheart.

White rimmed ears picked up on the sounds of anothers approach, he moved his head around slightly to glance over his shoulder, verdant orbs flicking over the large secui form of a thickly furred red and white collie looking canine. She stopped not too far away and simply stated that he was on the borders of Aniwaya. He smiled to himself and gave a low chuckle, he twisted as he stood, turning around to face the secui. He bowed his head and cocked it to one side in a single movement, her tone was neutral and fairly bland but her body language shouted that she was pissed about something. He decided not to verbally prod the woman, he had found that females tended to become offended easily and some would attack. He wasn't looking for more scars and he had his animals to think of. He had to take a moment to rein in his sarcastic tongue, he was helped by Gelar, the bird running his large beak through Bairds face fur and then giving it a sharp yank. The dingo gave a wordless cry of pain and flapped his hand-paw at the kookaburra, the brown and white avian took off from his shoulder and cackled loudly as he found a tree to rest in. "Jammy bugger!" He muttered before turning his attention back to the bi-coloured woman. "Ah, sorry about him." He rubbed his face where Gelar had bitten him and sent a smile the womans way, "Am I too close to the border? I caught a whiff and thought I was far enough away. I can move on if you want?"

He glanced over to where Pan and the pup had been playing to see both of them running towards him. They clambered up his body to curl themselves around his neck, two pairs of beady eyes staring at the stranger.

Photo courtesy of pierre pouliquin

<style>
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#631a19; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 {background-color:#daac9a; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6223/bairdbyrne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread