Just say G'day and you'll be right
[html]
Word Count :: 260 Finished? or would you like to post once more? Also, sorry for the epic wait.

He nodded, "Kinda like a cat, yeah." He let the wriggling quoll pup go and watched as he approached the secui woman, hopping up onto her paw before scrambling up to settle between her vast shoulders. From there the pup chirruped at Baird, the dingo man shooting a smile his way, "Comfy?" He asked the pup, happy to see the pup having fun. He looked to the woman as she offered something in return for the pup, Baird shook his head, "I don't need anything in return for him, I'm just glad he has a safe place to live." He could feel the grin as it slipped onto his muzzle, it seemed that was his default facial expression, he nodded at the other as she voiced her prediction, "I think he will be fine too."

Baird raised his paw to Pan, the quoll coming awake slowly, her bleary eyes looking up to her friends face questioningly. The dingo flicked his green eyes over to the secui woman and the quoll happily settled on her back. Pan chirped happily and raised a paw to wave at her offspring, it was a very un-quoll-like action but one she had picked up from hanging around with Baird for so long. The dingo man nodded at the woman and voiced his farewell; "Thanks for taking him on. Guess I'll see ya around." He wagged his tail as he walked backwards for a bit, watching the pup with the woman before turning and walking away, Gelar swooping low over his head as they all set off.

Photo courtesy of pierre pouliquin

<style>
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#631a19; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 {background-color:#daac9a; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6223/bairdbyrne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:289px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_BBTQ1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread