[aw] finding comfort in the smallest spaces
[html]

Oh my God yes.

Vesper didn’t make a habit of climbing around in trees, but she’d taken to it more than she did most luperci activities. She could at least climb to safety in the high branches with her reasonably light body, or she could clamber up to steal eggs from nests (although that was not in her thoughts when she was around the ravens). She was far from graceful, however, especially as she reached up to swipe playfully at Stark from time to time.

Her slinking ascent was halted when footsteps and smell brought her attention back to earth. Her bemused expression transformed into a fanged grin when she saw it was Helotes, and she was about to call down to him (or maybe even drop down onto his shoulders and slam him to the ground) when he leaned against her tree. His greeting wiped the smile of her face, only for a smirk to rise in its place like some twisted dark phoenix.

“Oh, but miss, I’m not half as pretty as you,” the coywolf called down sweetly, managing to reach down enough to swipe at some of his reddish-dark hair. She quickly pulled herself back onto the sturdy branch closest to the ground (still a ways up, not a very nice fall) then looked him over, her brows lifting. “Now get your ass up here. Is that booze?”

Stark made a strangled noise that might have been disapproval, but she gave him a look that said “I’m a man now, Dad” and he flapped off to leave them alone.

<style type="text/css">
.island-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c626b; text-shadow:#8b8886 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.island-fb b.npc {color:#777;}
.island-fb a {color:#444;}
.island-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.island-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #4c626b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.island-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.island-fb {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#e5e0dc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qM3x2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8886; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8886; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread