[aw] finding comfort in the smallest spaces
[html]

that was so awesome you get an instareply

The she-yote didn’t really know why she was talking about her love life. She supposed it was because Helotes really was the only one she could talk to about these things; he’d guessed and accepted who she was and what she liked, and it was easier to talk about these things to a luperci than a bird, even though Stark was happy to give her relationship advice.

If she was hoping for honest advice about gently wooing a woman, she should not have opened her mouth to a drunk Helotes.

After smugly calling her a moron, the dusky male teased her then began to scissor his fingers together suggestively. The scarred Centurion blushed furiously, her complexion darkening as the skin under her pale fur flamed red.

“I don’t need advice on that.” She spat moonshine-flavored venom at him, flattening her ear and absentmindedly closing her legs together. “I’ve already—I mean—” Her blue eyes darted to the ground, and then she scowled. The adage about joining those you can’t beat came to her, and she added nonchalantly, “I had to be creative when I wasn’t luperci.”
She’d let him dwell on that image for as long as he wanted (probably a while, the pervert), but then he was already changing the subject. This was what she’d more seriously been considering in her drunken state, knowing that her past relationships hadn’t been as meaningful as she hoped to make hers with the Aquila.

Helotes continued to talk, his slurred words almost sultry, and scooted closer. Her hackles stood on end as the space on either side of her diminished, her back almost up against the central trunk while he was leaning in closer, his mouth coming close to her ear. Spanish rolled smoothly from his tongue, not sounding nearly as good as she’d thought it had, and she ducked her head down to evade him.

Then his mouth was on hers, his breath hot against her whiskers. Her eyes widened then burned with icy anger; she could hear a loud cry from above as a bird-shaped shadow dropped down at Helotes’ face, just as she jerked back to her senses and dealt the Lykoi brute a shove.

+367

<style type="text/css">
.island-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c626b; text-shadow:#8b8886 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.island-fb b.npc {color:#777;}
.island-fb a {color:#444;}
.island-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.island-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #4c626b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.island-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.island-fb {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#e5e0dc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qM3x2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8886; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8886; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread