[aw] finding comfort in the smallest spaces
[html]

With Stark flapping at his head and all of the woman’s fury-fueled strength behind her shove, the muscular Hydra toppled to the ground.

It took a second for Vesper to collect herself and realize what she had just done. She was mentally groggy, the alcohol putting slow fuzz on everything, and her pounding heart only quickened its journey through her system. She trembled as she wiped her forearm against her mouth, but then her blue eyes fell to the ground when his shout really registered in her mind.

“Oh, shit, Helotes,” the coywolf gasped, and she had to steady herself as she shifted on the branch so she wouldn’t fall too. The raven perched beside her, beady eyes cold and careless as they regarded the man, who looked at her perhaps with the realization of what he’d done. She started to apologize until she heard his raucous laughter, and then she sent a glob of spit down at him.

“You do anything like that again and I’ll really fuck you up,” she shouted. Her scarred face contorted in a dangerous glare as she fumbled at the branch, doing her best to hang herself down from it with her arms. She landed and fell on her ass, wincing then stumbling drunkenly toward him, where she dropped down to her knees.

“Are you okay, you stupid asshole?” she asked darkly, punching him in the stomach, although his abdomen was toned enough she doubted it would hurt too much. She practically sat down on him and looked at his arm. “Is it really broken?” she whined, her ear flattening and her eyes seeking his tentatively. “Now Myrika really won’t like me; I just destroyed our Hydra.”

<style type="text/css">
.island-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c626b; text-shadow:#8b8886 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.island-fb b.npc {color:#777;}
.island-fb a {color:#444;}
.island-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.island-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #4c626b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.island-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.island-fb {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#e5e0dc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qM3x2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b8886; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b8886; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread