m- make way for the next man
[html]

And Amaury's just looking at Machi XD

Amaury himself wasn't quite sure how to go about things, so with a soft gaze towards Luuk, he shuffled over to sit closer to Machidael, almost side by side. 'So...' he hummed, looking first to the male, then to his brother, 'What now?' Amaury was still inexperience about most things, trade being one of them. But he was more unfamiliar with this male, so, understandingly, he was happy to let Machi lead. Luuk blinked at the pair and began to stand up, [i]'Uhh. I''l go den? Ja?'[/b] Amaury said nothing, but turned to the ruddy male again. Again, it was his choice. Amaury wasn't fussed.

Amaury nodded knowingly when Machidael spoke. 'Yeah... Much betta dat way, ja? At ya call any time...' He said firmly with a nod. Luuk was his any day or night, and all he had to do was asked. It was a sweet deal, and much better than have to actually search for someone.

<style>
.kae-toothy p {padding:0px 25px 0px 25px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.kae-toothy b {color:#443B39; font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; }
.kae-toothy {width:400px; background-color:#AB9D94; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5cBk0.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6F645C; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread