The sight of civilization
OOC:Hey, look who it is! glad you made it Lance.

Lukos was sitting on the floorboards of his house when he heard a familiar howl in the distance. Huh, I guess he decided to visit an old friend. 'Bout time, I was going to die of boredom. He stood up and stretched, sifting into Secui form while thinking of his first encounter with the grey wolf. A tornado nearly killed them both. I wonder if their will be an earthquake when I meet up with him. The past few days have been slow, nothing but training and slaving to make his home look decent.

He dashed off to the direction of the howl, zooming by the Villa and down the beaten path, happy to see his friend again. As he drew nearer, Lukos began to hear another voice he recognized, one that every pack member should respect. Lance caught the attenion of the Angela, hmm? I wonder how she would react to a stranger. His joining ceremony was performed by the Angelo, Alaki. There was also Malakai, who gave enough threats to make a wolf check every inch of his house before going to sleep. Not saying that I do. Now, at least. Lukos shook his head, bringing himself to the present. He sifted back into Optime form, and walked the rest of the way.

He slowly approached the pair, making sure to not look more dominate than Naniko. I mean, she's the leader of the pack, the Angela. I'm just a Zepar. It's not like that's a bad thing, just got to make sure I don't walk around like I own the place. Hello Angela. Pleasure seeing you here." He hoped she wasn't so uptight with the dominance thing like Malakai. He turned to the shaggy grey wolf that he knew since his journey in the Dampwoods. "Lance, it's been too long. How have you been?" He looked at Naniko out of the corner of his eye. "What brings you here?"

Messages In This Thread