The sight of civilization
OOC-Sorry about the short post. My aunt made me go to church so i had to finish quick.
_________________________________________________________________________________

"Well I would know that voice from anywhere. Hey Lukos! Lance was glad to see a familiar face even though that face was meet in danger. He looked over and saw beside Lukos a tall canine. He heard Lukos call her Naniko."Well it looks like I have a welcoming party." Lance chuckled softly to himself. well i guess I better tell them what I'm up to.

'My name is Lance. I've been looking for a pack for a while and I thought well why not join one with a familiar face. lance looked over at Lukos and grinned." I was wondering If you would be so kind enough to accept me. I have nowhere to go and i really have no skills as Lukos could tell you. If you accept me I will do every part I can to help the pack."

Lance realized that his "application" didn't sound very convincing."Well then I should fit in if they are the pack of misfits."" I really don't have much to say but if you need more proof you could ask Lukos if he doesn't mind". lance hoped he didn't have to walk all this way for nothing. Lance let out a nervous grin and knew he looked ridiculous but he thought that this is what this pack was all about. Being ridiculous and a outcast and that's exactly what he was.

Messages In This Thread