The sight of civilization
[html]

Naniko could not consider a canine for a position in the pack unless they had some kind of a skill, so she was relieved to hear him list a few things off. They had a variety of tiers that she could see him fitting into, if he was interested in that. And he already had a connection in the pack, his friend. She thought this over for a few moments, scratching idly behind one ear. Naniko was not the same as Alaki, not quick to anger. She could be ruthless and had even been called heartless in the past, but had control over her thoughts and emotions. She could see a benefit to having him in the pack and no downside as of yet.

"You can learn whatever you choose to. We have many skilled canines in this pack who would enjoy teaching another how to do their craft." He'd start out as a Zepar, like all other newcomers, until he had proven that he was going to be sticking around longer than a couple of days and that he was serious about giving back to the place that he would be calling his home. "If you truly wish to join, however, you must go through the Rite of Agares. It is a blood-sharing ceremony in which I'd make a small cut on your paw and one on my own and join them together. It would bind you to me and to every member of this pack." She removed the ceremonial dagger from the belt around her waist, watching Lance to see what he thought of the idea.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7daRf.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread