The sight of civilization
OOC:Glad to see a familiar face join the pack (as I stated earlier.) Now, there's the Thackary Village or the caves that you can inhabit. At either location their are members to help you get settled. (Altough that's sort of an overstatement for the village, because only Aeron, her family and friends, and I live their.) The occasional warrior usually come by the village because it's the only location with 'offical' training grounds, so their isn't a shortage of helping hands. When you decide on a location, you can look on the website for further information. And as Naniko said, post on the AT Maintanence thread to claim your living space, be it cave or house.

"Congrats! I'm so glad your here." Lukos was both glad and proud to show Lance around. "Of course I'll show our newest member around. Shall we start with the caves? I believe I know the way." He started walking for the nearest path to the cave as Lance thanked him. "You don't owe me anything." he said facing Lance. "I'm just glad your here. It's hard, being in a family of strangers." he said solemnly. He chuckled at the irony of what Lance said. "Just keep yourself out of trouble, and you'll do fine. "

Lukos smiled at the grey wolf. "I'll be glad to help you settle. And don't sell yourself short, you might do better than me." He faced the direction of the road again. "Now, if you'll follow me we might make it to the caves sometime today. I'm completely serious, I have no idea when where going to get there." I've never actually been to the caves yet. This should be interesting. He looked over his shoulder. "Coming?"

Messages In This Thread